Personal data processing
KEYCHAINX PL SP. Z O. O. informs that:
1) processes your personal data (name, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address, data obtained through cookies or other similar mechanisms, cryptocurrency address) by generally applicable regulations, including the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU ) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals about the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”;
2) is the administrator of your personal data,
3) Your data is processed for the following purposes:
4) in order to provide services by electronic means and the conclusion and performance of a consultancy agreement on the recovery of cryptocurrencies or tokens (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
5) in order to take steps to conclude a consulting agreement in the field of cryptocurrency or tokens recovery (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
6) in order to take steps to conclude a cryptocurrency or token recovery agreement (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR);
7) for archival (evidence) purposes to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts, which is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
8) in order to possibly establish, investigate and defend against claims, which is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
9) to consider complaints, which is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
10) in order to fulfill public law obligations, which is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR);
11) for direct marketing purposes, if you consent to it (legal basis: Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR).
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but it is a condition for concluding a civil law contract with the Administrator. Providing personal data for marketing purposes is voluntary and does not condition the conclusion of the contract. If you do not provide us with your personal data, we may refuse to conclude a contract, except for providing personal data for their purpose—processing for direct marketing purposes. Your personal data may be made available by the Administrator: a law firm, an IT system administrator, an entity providing accounting services, as well as banks, payment service providers and other entities intermediating in making payment transactions, state authorities, or other entities authorized under the law, in order to perform our obligations. Duties (including the Tax Office). The administrator does not intend to transfer your personal data to third countries or international organizations. Your personal data is stored for 6 years.
In connection with data processing, you have the following rights:
1) the right to request the administrator to access personal data, rectify them, delete or limit processing, as well as receive a copy,
2) in the case of processing personal data based on the consent received from you: the right to withdraw it at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out based on consent before its withdrawal;
3) you can withdraw your consent in writing, by e-mail to the following address: [email protected] or in person at the Administrator’s address,
4) the right to object to the processing,
5) the right to transfer data;
6) the right to complain with the supervisory body: the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.